AGRICULTURAL & COMMERCIAL PROGRAM
JANUARY 7, 2021 TO JANUARY 31, 2021
3 YEARS OF COVERAGE
FOR FARMERS, RANCHERS AND COMMERCIAL BUSINESSES
ON ALL 2020-2021 COMMANDER, DEFENDER & OUTLANDER MODELS
EXCLUDING X MR MODELS
©2020 Bombardier Recreational Products Inc. (BRP). All rights reserved. ®, ™ and the BRP logo are trademarks of BRP or its affiliates. In the U.S.A., products are distributed by BRP US Inc. Offer is valid in select market only, from January 7, 2021 to January 31, 2021. The terms and conditions may vary and these offers are subject to termination or change at any time without notice.
- Offer only valid in the select states of AL, AR, CA, FL, GA, IA, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MI, MO, MS, NC, NE, OH, PA, SC, SD, TN, VA, WI & WV.
- B.E.S.T. coverage will be linked to the unit within 30 days of registration.
- Warranty coverage applies to any new and unused 2020 and 2021 Defender, Commander, and Outlander vehicles used for agricultural or commercial purposes excluding all X mr models.
- Defender 3 Year Warranty equals 12-month BRP Limited Warranty + 24-month B.E.S.T. Coverage (Florida residents receive 36 months BRP Limited Warranty.)
- Commander and Outlander 3 Year Warranty equals 6-month BRP Limited Warranty + 30-month B.E.S.T. Coverage. (Florida residents receive 36 months BRP Limited Warranty.)
- Warranties are subject to the exclusions, limitations of liabilities and all other terms and conditions of BRP’s standard limited warranty contract, including without limitation the exclusions of damages caused by abuse, abnormal use or neglect. B.E.S.T. service contract is subject to a $50 deductible on each repair. For complete details, please see the BRP limited warranty and the B.E.S.T. contract.
- Units are not eligible to the prepayment discount.
- Units are not eligible to any retail promotion.
- Demonstrator units, Maverick, Renegade, Youth, and all X mr models are excluded from the program.
See your local participating dealer for complete details.
BRP recommends that all ATV-SSV drivers take a training course. See your dealer or call the ATV Safety Institute at 1-800-887-2887. ATV and SSV can be hazardous to operate. Never carry passengers on any ATV-SSV not specifically designed by the manufacturer for such use. All adult model Can-Am ATVs are Category G ATVs (General Use Models) intended for recreational and/or utility use by an operator age 16 or older. Carefully read the vehicle’s operator’s guide. Follow all instructional and safety material and observe applicable laws and regulations. ATV and SSV are for off-road use only; never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. For your safety, the operator and passenger(s) must wear a helmet, eye protection and applicable protective clothing. Always remember that riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. Never engage in stunt driving. Avoid excessive speed and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. Always ride responsibly and safely. See your authorized BRP dealer for details and visit www.can-am.brp.com.